Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 9 - 30 Day Challenge









Day 9!

Into the second week now!

Talk to me!... How are you feeling? What are you still struggling with? What’s getting easier? Do you need any extra help with something? Do you have anything to share that could help someone else? Let me know! I’m here to help you though this.

If you haven't started yet, it's STILL not too late! Start on day 1 and I will help you though!
*I am currently studying to become a personal fitness trainer

Since our first week is done, I’ve decided to do a weekly update rather than a daily update. This week I will include detailed examples of my meals and my workout routine.

I want you to take a weekly photo of yourself for record and name it whatever week you're one.

Example: Week 2

The first time I did this 30 Day Challenge, my start weight was 126 lbs. I lost 7 pounds in the first week, bringing me to 119 lbs. By the end of the 30 days my weight was 120 lbs (yep, gained a pound back!). Honestly I don’t care what the scale says and neither should you! I obviously lost fat and gained muscle, so for me,… I only care about what the mirror says! I do not have a weight goal, and never have. My goal is to see what I want to see in the mirror. Lean muscle tone is my goal. Figure out what your goal is and see how close you can get to your goal in 30 days.




The reason I chose “30 days”,… Initially, I wanted a date on the calendar for me to work towards, a “light at the end of the tunnel”. All I wanted was to see how much I could transform my body in a month.
I also thought that 30 days would be an appropriate amount of time of being very strict with my eating in order to obtain a healthy life style.

After our 30 days are over... Stick with a workout routine. Stick with the clean, healthy eating. Allow yourself some wiggle room with "cheat meals". Just don't go overboard, remember the portion control! and don't make a whole day of it. We'll talk more about this once our 30 days are closer to being over.

Good luck this week! Contact me if you need any help our guidance this week! You'll hear from me soon! : )



xoxo
  Kaysi

No comments:

Post a Comment