Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 6 - 30 Day Challenge











  



Day 6!!! : )

This is our first weekend on our 30 Day Challenge. Are you sticking with it? I sure hope so! You’ll be so proud of yourself if you do!
It’s rainy and cold today but my Reesey pup and I just went for a run around the neighborhood. I also did some ab stuff too, I love the ab burn! 


 


My plan for the evening is to sit on my couch with my favorite blanket and my babies (aka dogs) and catch up on one of my favorite shows, Army Wives! There’s nothing better than lounging in a cozy house after a great workout! : )


 


 So, one of my best friends lives in Aspen, Colorado. She flew in yesterday morning and we went to the Jason Aldean concert last night. We had a blast and I was SOOOOO ecstatic to see her! Her name is “Drew”, she was a gymnast for the University of Missouri and is a cross fit and body combat trainer at a gym in Aspen. She’s doing this 30 Day Challenge with me too and I’m loving it! She’s amazing and I’m very sad to see her leave today. : ( 



Have a fantastic weekend and keep up the good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment