Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 5 - 30 Day Challenge



Day 5! Almost one week down guys, wahoo!!
How did yesterday go? What did you do? What did you eat? Seriously, comment and let me know!!

I have a lot planned today and tonight so I won’t be able to do the workout that I wanted to. Instead I’m going to find 20 minutes to do cardio in between my plans. 
Sometimes you’ll have days that will seem impossible to find a chance to do a workout that you planned. That’s okay, just find 20 minutes to do SOMETHING, even if it’s in your bedroom. Google “hotel room workouts”, you’ll find so many things to do quickly and that don’t require equipment. There are 1,440 minutes in a day. Use 20 of them to workout. No excuses!  


Again, if you have any questions or need suggestions or assistance, let me know!!
*I am currently studying to become a personal fitness trainer. : )

Have a great day and keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment