Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 3 - 30 Day Challenge










30 Day Challenge – Day3



Day 3! How do you guys feel? Comment and let me know how you’re doing and if you have any questions about anything so far.

It’s never too late to start if you want to join in on this 30 Day Challenge with me, just start on Day 1, I’ll help you though it!

Yesterday was core day, which I love! Today I’m doing arms. My chicken arms have no muscle and no strength at all. : ( Weights are my friend right now! If you don’t know what to do for arms, let me know, I’ll help!
*I am currently studying to become a personal fitness trainer. : )

I’ll post my food diary tonight. As always, before breakfast I start with 8oz cold water and with my breakfast I have a cup of coffee, that doesn’t change!

Tip for the day: Want to lose belly fat? DRINK WATER, WATER and MORE WATER!

Make yourself proud by completing this challenge, you'll be happy you did!

Now go get those sexy arms! And no cheating in the kitchen!
 Good Luck guys! : )




TODAY FOOD:
Before Breakfast- About 8oz cold water
Breakfast- My morning cup of jo, with the same breakfast as yesterday (day 2). ½ English muffin, ¼ avocado, 1 egg, 3 slices turkey bacon.
Lunch-
Oatmeal Cookie protein shake. (recipe posted)
Snack #1-
Apple with 2 tbs peanut butter
Snack #2-
Raw sugar snap peas (I'm not sure how much, I was driving back from out of town and just kept munching them. It's a veggie though so have at it!)
Dinner- Same as last night (grilled chicken, ¼ avocado, tsp mustard, 1 ½ cup steamed broccoli and cauliflower with a cup of hot green tea)
Water Consumption (goal=60 oz)-
56 oz


 

No comments:

Post a Comment